It’s only been a few days since launching my blog site and, so far so good! I will admit I was slightly nervous, and have been since I started planning my blog a few months ago. Although those nerves are a bit shaky, I’m still very excited about this new chapter of my life.
I thought I should post a few things about myself you readers don’t know.
1. If you have read my bio you will know I am a Registered Dental Hygienist. I was a very strange kid growing up, I wanted to be a Dentist. My parents never had a hard time getting me to brush my teeth. Still to this day I have not yet had a cavity! Well the time came for me to decide my future, so off to University I went. With full intentions on being a Dentist, I felt during my second year this was not what I wanted. So I shocked my parents at Christmas that I was not going back to University. My Mother could have killed me. But I applied to Dental Hygiene School and thats pretty much it. I love helping others improve their health and quality of life.
2. I am a coffee mug collector! I love unique and colourful designs. Wherever I go, I need a mug to take home with me. My collection is at the point where I have no more cupboard space, and I’m having to store some in my basement.
3. I love Rugby. Playing and watching the sport is a huge passion of mine. Don’t be in the room when I’m watching because I jump off the couch yelling every five minutes.
4. Being outdoors! Camping, hiking, fishing. Everything that includes being outside. I love being active and part of nature.
5. Growing passion for Wine. I’ve always loved wine but recently I’ve been interested in different styles. Different flavours and the wine making process. Plus wine tours are so much fun!
6. Last but not least, I am a large sandwich/ burger fan! I’m a sucker for a really good Pulled Pork sandwich!
Well now you all know some more about me!
Thanks for reading!