Castor Oil is new on the scene! It’s quite the fad right now and there are so many reasons why it’s popular.
It’s has shown moisturizing benefits to the skin and increase hair growth. Are you a postpartum Mom, or recently experienced hair loss? You should definitely keep reading!
My brand of choice when purchasing castor Oil is Kate Blanc Cosmetics. You are able to purchase it on Amazon, and you don’t just get a bottle. You get eye brow brushes, thin tip brushes to help with application. As well as a dropper, because Castor Oil has a thick consistency. It can be quite the sticky mess! Kate Blancs brand is certified organic, cold pressed and hexane free. Check it out here on Amazon.
Castor Oil (4oz) USDA Certified Organic 100% Pure Cold Pressed Hexane Free by Kate Blanc, Stimulate Growth for Eyelashes Eyebrows & Hair, Skin Moisturizer & Oil Cleanse, FREE Starter Kit https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N7TBG6J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_l7-2CbNP2Y1R1
How to use Castor Oil
The uses are endless. This is why I love Castor Oil, because of its versatility. You can use it on your hair to help promote growth.
- Add a small amount with your shampoo, and wash your hair.
- Add 1 tsp with an oil of your choice and do a hair mask.
- Add a few drops into your mascara for eyelash health.
- Add it directly onto your eyelashes.
- Brush it into your eyebrows.
- Add a few drops to your moisturizer. Both body and face.
- Add it directly onto a trouble area (I love it for my elbows)
Checkout my latest YouTube Video on the Jaclyn Yvonne Channel to see how I use it everyday!
Thanks so much for reading,